The Popular Repertoire Book combines popular hits with imaginative “Activity Pages” that explore rhythm, note reading, and theory fundamentals.
- Ashokan Farewell
- Change the World (recorded by Eric Clapton)
- The Greatest Love of All (recorded by Whitney Houston)
- If You Believe (recorded by Jim Brickman)
- I Will Remember You (recorded by Sarah McLachlan)
- “Jurassic Park” (Theme from)
- Mr. Bojangles
- New York, New York (Theme From) (recorded by Frank Sinatra)
- The Way It Is (recorded by Bruce Hornsby).