In 1983, David Ellis opened Ellis Piano and Organ Warehouse Inc. The store was originally in a 1300 square foot space with just a handful of pianos. Today, we are one of the largest piano stores in the Southeast. To celebrate our 40th anniversary, we are running one of the biggest sales in our 40 years of business. Check out some of the savings below.